Monday, May 15, 2017

Basteltraum's Challenge #53 : All about men and boys cards


Hello my friends!

I am just popping in with a veeery simple and quick card! I was thinking of a solution to use my, let's say, 1278 rolls of washi tape I have in my stash.... I bet you are with me, huh??! :-)))

So for the new challenge of Basteltraum (which starts today) we had to create a card for men and/or boys. So I grabbed all my blueish and greyish washi tapes and created those super simple birthday cards: I just taped side by side pieces of different washi tapes in a row, cut out a "Happy" (it is a word die from MFT which does not cut at the bottom. Then I extended the cut with my craft knife in a straight line to the end of the paper) and glued this stripe over the washi tapes.  For more interest, I diecut a frame and mounted it with some foam tape over to the panel. Some stars and a tiny birthday tag (bot cut out from balsa wood) finished off my design. So easy! Most of the time took me to figure out my design - the cards were made in 20 minutes both!

I hope you got inspired and I would love to see you playing along with us!

Crafty hugs,


4 comments

  1. LOVE all that beautiful washi tape Tina! I have so much of it and never know how to use it. BTW, do you use a corner chomper for your card edges? x, Dennice

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple und quick mag ich sehr. Tolle Karte!
    heitere Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1278 Rollen Washitape? Kommt mir bekannt vor, lol! Supertolle Karte, besonders die blau-grüne hats mir angetan! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.